210psi compression. wtf.need opinions

thats shitty flatwork bud.foundations, piece of cake.um no I didn't go to cali you dumb fuck.I did his house in Ketchum (sun valley) along with bruce willis ranch, tom hanks new house, etc..I run a business, I have people who do the work for me bud.

no joints, expansion board, anything. Expect cracks

Awaiting most triumphant response from locogato.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Lots of fiber mesh and high density concrete and no joint or explanation board needed. Joints and expantion board are the reason for most cracks in a shitty concrete job. Water seaps in the joints weeps under the Crete freezes and creates cracks. Only joints I use is an cold joint if its not being poured all at once. Only thing I was wondering in the first vid is where the hell are all the j-bolts and hold downs? Lol

thats shitty flatwork bud.foundations, piece of cake.um no I didn't go to cali you dumb fuck.I did his house in Ketchum (sun valley) along with bruce willis ranch, tom hanks new house, etc..I run a business, I have people who do the work for me bud.

bro, if you can't show me pictures of you physically doing something I don't care. You can name drop all you want. Until I see some picture, it didn't happen.

Haha big company? Lolol no.mor like I bought all the forms, cam locks, wailer brackets, bullfloats, freznos, mags,trials, boom truck, backhoe, forklift, stamps, rebar cutters( eletric ram),etc. I have over $300k in 8ft forms alone.$500k in other forms from 4"-6' .I have 6 f350s my crews use.I dont do labor anymore, use to every day. now I have enough income I kust print off checks and lay back and relax.

• Like 1