STARTING ISSUES, NEED HELP?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guess your right its on the carb not the bowl that there is an added copper tube for the choke. The bowl that goes on the choke side has a small bebe in the area I circled in the pic. It also had a casting number 1-1. e7ujy7e3.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Ok everybody here's one for you!! I've had it back together for about a day. I live in Ontario and my garage isn't heated. It's been around +1 to +4 give to take. I put a little heater under the Shee for about 24hrs. I went out yesterday morning to try to start it and BAM, fired up first kick!:) has anybody heard of a Shee being that cold blooded that it needs a block heater!! Lmao:) so I've had the heater under it again and gonna go out in a bit and see if it'll start again. I had the garage warmed up the day I was working on it and it didn't start that night. This just seems very weird. Would the low compression have anything to do with this?? Or do I have the cold blooded beast that likes a little heat when she's cold? THANKS all for the help hopfully the weather gets a bit warmer here in Canada and I won't need a heater any more:) let me know if anyone has ever heard of such a thing!!