REMOTE STARTER NUTS ?

817DMX

PPS. X2. If you decide to kick it get a dyna and retard the timing at low RPMs. It only takes one time to break a lot of shit. I remote start my 650 cc. Kicked it at the shop with tennis shoes and broke idler gear, cover, kicker gear. Turned it on its side and left it home that race.

PPS. X2. If you decide to kick it get a dyna and retard the timing at low RPMs. It only takes one time to break a lot of shit. I remote start my 650 cc. Kicked it at the shop with tennis shoes and broke idler gear, cover, kicker gear. Turned it on its side and left it home that race.

what ratio primaries? this affects the possibility of kickstarting a big motor as well.

I run a lot of compression and its a s.o.b. to kick and Im 240lbs, I was breaking kick gears I put a billet in, I was busting idle gears, so I put compression releases in the head , but I want to just have remote start setup for backup , I do run the hill that's why im working this out, my 18dm was nothing compared to this 85mm dmx, thanks for all the replys.

Edited by 817DMX