HerrJugsRacing

But you ate saying some really dumb/biased/under informed stuff.

And ivm not taking your word on motor feedback. You were all happy with your 10mill when it wasn't makibg shit for power. Now it truly runs good and you're REALLY happy. But your 370 could be making only 50HP and you wouldn't know better.

My 370 is making 74hp is plenty for a dune bike. That is all that bike is. Did you need my dyno sheets to drove you worng again. Just like no cheetah runs good John.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy note 3

this is just my opinion but i think alot of the problem is some shops have nothing more than the school of hard knocks for credentials. if more poeple had backgrounds in engineering, gas dynamics etc etc i dont think they would be scratchin their head why the pistons keep melting a hole in the top

As far as i know it isnt that they shit the bed its that they dont perform. From asking questions of those having issues it seems like the majority of his issue is shit or off the shelf domes. Its an incomplete package that doesnt put out.

When i ported my stock cylinders i had it running pretty good but it just never seemed quite right especially in the midrange and coming onto the pipe. At the time i just had a milled stock head so i send a spare stocker to mull to have rechambered and it made all the difference in the world. the midrange and transition was crisp and it pulled high and hard for relatively low port timings.

My ride fuckin screamed from the bottom to the top. Maybee I was one of the lucky ones. Waacko can vouch for that. But all of talk makes me wish I changed my setup more often. I never had to change builders because my bike ran like a top for 3 years of hard trail riding and Glamis runs. But I didn't because I was in love with my setup and it never blew up so there was No reason to switch things up. I got exactly what I asked for.