different boyesen reeds?

bansheeonfire

yeah nice, hq general, so are you saying they wont work??  the ad did not show the different reed, btw I paid .17 bucks for them and the seller will refund me or give me a 50 percent discount  By my calculations that's 8.50 for the set  not a huge loss!!  reed blocks are perfect and so are the reeds even though one is different. I have ran banshees for 25 years and I am 48 years old . was just asking an honest question   Personally I think you Americanos have way too much my shit don't stink attitude,  We are not all dumbfuck  rednecks out here!! 

• 2 weeks later...

^^^^^hmmmmmmmmm....

So your telling me that after 25 years of riding a banshee you have not taken in one single piece of knowledge about these machines? Sorry for my shitty motherfucking beer drinking pistol waving blow shit up on merica birthday cocksucking attitude but.....after 25 years of riding banshees you should have forgot more than most would even know. ..

Unless your idea of 25 years of riding was taking a spin on your buddys bike back in 89 and then you just bought one yesterday....

Sorry if I am coming off like an american asshole but dont spout off at the mouth about your time served and then ask a question you should have been able to answer back in 89.....

• Like 2

Personally I think you Americanos have way too much my shit don't stink attitude,  We are not all dumbfuck  rednecks out here!! 

Well for starters you bought some piece of shit reeds and your here asking US if they stink. (YES they do) We run better stuff and tend to not buy hot garbage from Ebay (We sell our garbage there since we wouldn't offload it on a fellow site member here.) So…. our Americanos shit in fact does not stink.

I'm not sure where "out here" is, since you're not talented enough to fill in your location in your signature, but you can't be a Redneck if you're not an American. So NO…you're not a redneck. You are just a common level dumb ass. 

I really don't think anyone was impressed with your "How much did I take it in the ass on this deal" Math equation work. Ultimately the fact that you were willing to pay $17 for junk, and it now might only cost you $8.50 is just the price tag of stupidity.

Good luck getting your steaming pile of Banshee running. I have a feeling "bansheeonfire" might soon be more of a reality than just a screen name. Good luck with the learning curve you Old Noob. 

I bought a stock set of banshee reed blocks with boyesen reeds from ebay and when I got them 3 reeds are single stage reeds and 1 reed is a dual stage reed..does anyone know if these will work properly??? also the reed stoppers are still on wtf???

he said merica..

i about fell on the floor laughing at this one.

i think if you buy junk you should just toss it up to the oops factor..  and there is plenty of crap even on this forums sale pages..   if in the future you have any concerns about an ebay auction you could post a link and ask an opinion from the high quality assholes on this site.  rest assured you will get a honest no frills no bullshit blow crap up fuckyea answer.

believe dat

• Like 1