Plastidip on plastics?

Rapture

I also have done it and it does seem to be pelling on mine as well. I did it to a new set of fullbores as I could not find black.

It only peels where I have hit it though. Also fuel will take it off.

I have been getting ready to re-do mine. The ruffer side of my fullbores where the tires throw stuff has been holding up great, it has not peeled off there.

BansheeNewFrontWheels2_zpsb81660fd.jpg

I think if you scuffed the plastic before you put it on you would be good. I have it on some of my truck and it has held up fine where I prepped it.

Agree with the above exactly.

I have three to four cans on my plastic. 1 Whole can on the bottom of the rear fenders, I went lighter on stuff around tank on inside.

I also would say more coats the better, the youtube videos of it coming off in a sheet most likely have around 6-10 coats at least anything less then that and it wont do it.

https://www.dipyourcar.com/home.php this website has a lot of good info on how to do it correctly, also they sell every color you can get the stuff in.

I've used it on truck grill, center caps, wheels. Works great on some stuff. Covered interior chrome trim as well, shit was blinding when sun hit it.

Anything that gets wear it won't do well, I did a phone case.. And half a day of in and out of pocket it was worn off.

But had on grill for 1 yr, peeled outter ring off easily and looks good under. Did 7 light coats. Also did mirror on truck, one broke and dealer replaced, peeled off the other one to match. It got wear lines from when it was folded in.

Holds up to bugs and pressure washer good tho. Gas and brake kleen take it off like a champ too if u got it on too thin to peel.

C33F90F6-992D-4CB0-8B47-5CA4C432C9C7-199

Edited by Banshee Chad