Overall best company

mattP

Best company?  

2 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

what's this "overall" rating???? Yamaha is the only current manufacturer to produce every recreational vehicle on the market. (within reason) When was the last time you saw a Suzuki jet ski or snowmobile? Or a honda for that matter. There isn't one overall manufacturer.... They all excell in their own categories. And Suzuki does not have the sportbike market wrapped up. Watch the races... Your local dragstrip is not where there focus is. I can understand that everyone would be riding a big bore bike at the strip, but on my 750, I would win all the time in bracket racing, but bracket racing IMHO is not racing. Heads up is the only way to go. Handicaps are for golf. And on a street bike, it's 80% the rider. They all post extremely close to the same numbers.......

I'd definitely say Yamaha's got it goin on. They have the best two and four strokes out there, some of the best street bikes and road hogs, dirt bikes out the wazzzoo, and let's not forget where they hit the nail on the head... personal watercrafts. Yamaha's currently producing the GP1300R, world's most powerful production water craft!!! Can't wait to get my hands on one next summer!!! Death wish on water baby!! :twisted:

all i know is that yamaha has the atv class wrapped up. they are always on top of the game. the raptor is the best 4 stroke (you can argue other ones but it is damn close) and the banshee is the best 2 stroke. the grizzly dominates the 4x4 market. its way better than anything else and yamaha has always made sure to have the biggest 4x4 around (cept for that shitty polaris that weight 9 gillion tons) and they have quads for every type. blaster for entry level, warrior for trails, raptor for all around (speed, trails, looks, jumps, 4 stroke racing), banshee for dunes, drag racing and expert riders. in the 4x4's they got the wolverine which is great for hunting fishing, trail riding, the big bear which is a good work machine, the kodiak is a great machine all around 4x4, and the grizzly is the shit. no other company has this variety. look at honda. they dont have shit. and yamaha has the nuts to not stop making 2 strokes. how great is that when everyone else pussed out.

I agree that yamaha has things wrapped up i mean look at it... The raptor... The banshee, I'm not sure if they own the 4x4 though because, i dont remember who it was but a company was producing the 700 twin 4x4... I've never rode one of those though. As i can tell they have the Watercraft Series held down with that 1300, They make some of the best snowmobiles with the SRX 700 and the New snowmobile with the R1 motor in it, they've got somethin on the street bike series with the R1,and not even to mention the Dirt bike series with the YZ and the YZF! YZ 250F was bike of the year if i'm not mistaken? i mean they're an all around good manufacturer and i wouldnt buy anything but one.... Well maybe a ski doo, but i've had some trouble with those.... My vote goes for yamaha!

Joe

Boonman is right. It is all rider on the track. I used to roadrace at heartland park in topeka. I raced a Zx6r. When I raced in the open class, I would beat 750's and 900rr's. I can hold that speed in the corner very good. The corners are where the races are won. But then again, NYUK is dead on with the Gixser 1000. That bike is one bad mutha fuka