60" is getting better.

10milmike

I have a little trick in do to cool the oil also. It works good. Yea I am still on the same clutch maybe 20 passes on it. But bought extra incase I smoke a few of them in the process.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy note 3

And be very careful on what you share in confidence because it WILL get out (eventually) in time, every time.

Guaranteed. If you don't want people to find out something you keep it to yourself.

As someone who is constantly pushing things to the next level, spending money to get there and testing until it works, it amazes me how many people want you to tell them how to do it but don't want to put forth the work.

"As someone who is constantly pushing things to the next level, spending money to get there and testing until it works."

BINGO!!

You are so right Tyler.

I've spent a ton of money and track time over the years to get where I want to be. So much of what is believed or read from the Internet boards isn't good or accurate info. Time and time again I've told guys that they needed to get out and do their own testing.

BTW, Sorry your thread has gone off track Mike. Nice job... I predict you'll be pulling 1.30's and 6.30's this season.

Thanks Tedder. I am learning have had help from some really good people.. But keeping things to my self I have took what they told me and learned a few things. 1.30's on Gas is my goal.

FYI - I've had a few phenomenal 60' times over the years but my fastest ET's have reflected in the 1.36 range.

**This is on my 4mil setup** Don't get hung up on that as the "golden" number to chase lol.

I am laughing in first. I have a 1-5 with manual 1st. Also ready know the manual 1st is killing my et. Who the hell lunches 2nd on asphalt?