I'm so fucked. Tranny is shot

MarineNYC

Like I said you are a ignorant moron.

Explain to me why then. What because I talked about that stupid ass guy that scrapes banshees? Grow the fuck up, I only mentioned him and your still pissed about that. Edited by ETR174

I dont need to everyone has seen the retarded crap you post. Your last bit of intelligence just proves my point.

How about because I'm a teenager dumbass and I need help. That's what forums are for!!!

Flush and fill it a couple of times with cheap transmission fluid. Stop driving it until you can do the flush. An ez flush system is a hose and a 5 gallon bucket. Mark the bucket in quart increments. Remove the top cooler line and put the hose on it. Fire the vehicle up and let it pump transmssion fluid out the hose and in to the bucket. Pour transmission fluid in through the dip stick at the same rate that its being pumped out.

I would probably drop the pan first so you can get as much of the contamination out before you start flushing. I would wait to put on a new filter until your done flushing as well.

Umm excuse me but here you are insulting the japs on a forum dedicated to a Japanese machine, seems legit ^_^

LMAO

He's Canadian. .........but he makes an excellent point.

Either way it goes the fluid has to come out. You might have gotten lucky and not hurt anything with the water in the fluid. This happened to mine not too long ago. (No water just the shudder). The torque converter was bad. I drained the fluid put a new filter and torque converter in it and no more problems with the tc lock up. Worst case you still have to have it rebuilt but at least you will already have a new tc. Mine is a 4l60 GM but still no different with the tc not locking up