Transmission problems

dburnexx

I seem to have a problem hitting what feels like neutral between 2nd and 3rd happens occasionally in drags and some times it does the same goin through trails. What can i do to fix this issue

Sent from my GT-S5360L using Tapatalk 2

What is the pro mod it might already be done by the owner before me he was talkin about a mod he had done to the transmission

Sent from my GT-S5360L using Tapatalk 2

promod is when they cut your trans to make it shift easier while still allowing for normal operation and no damage from backloading it. Over ride transmissions which are more geared toward racing you can NOT backload or it can cause damage and bend the shift forks. If you had an override and you were backloading it the shift forks may be bent and that could be whats causing your issue.

did your trans shift from nuetral and down or did it have the normal neutral inbetween 1st and 2nd? how many gears did it have?

shift star is a very basic mod they just grind off some of the star points to make it a little easier to shift. That is not exactly a promod tranny but usually part of it

yes, you would need to remove your basket. when i did mine i couldn't get it to adjust well because the spring on the shift shaft that makes contact with the eccentric screw had grooves worn on either side in it so i bought a good condition used shift shaft assembly. also you adjust it while in gear not in neutral.