XFR Pro peg nerf bars, Opinions?

uman1030

I have the XFRs and they are great, takes a few to get used to the kicking with your heel but it's not bad and worth it the kick side is set back a tad farther but can't kick like normal I stand on right side and kick it with the ball of my foot now and no issues the pegs have insane grip... Only bad thing is it take some minor modification to make them mount but it's easy I haven't modded them yet and they are still on

I have the XFRs and they are great, takes a few to get used to the kicking with your heel but it's not bad and worth it the kick side is set back a tad farther but can't kick like normal I stand on right side and kick it with the ball of my foot now and no issues the pegs have insane grip... Only bad thing is it take some minor modification to make them mount but it's easy I haven't modded them yet and they are still on

what length swinger are you running? If stock or less could you post a photo from the side? I'm trying to figure out if I can fit them on my -2 with 20" tires

Place by my house stocks the AC MX Nerf Bars in black or chrome for much cheaper then anywhere i have found them online and free shipping

$285.95 for the black pc

$269.95 for the brushed aluminum

http://www.dirt-deals.com/ATV-Nerf-Bars_c_598.html

Curious also, I kinda like the look of the xcf's better still. Pretty close in price and if both have issues with space for kicker then i may just go with the XFR's

Has anyone tried contacting ac? I did at one point to try to get a custom order in for the older style ac propeg with heal guard. I'm sure they still have the blue prints. They were currently in the process of moving to a different location at the time and I had to call back a few months later but found some used on here. I would of called them if I didn't find ones on here. IMO they are best looking nerf with heal guards and the ability to kick start normally puts them ahead of the game even though it's a "outdated" design

see them(older style ac propeg with heal guard) spring up on ebay occasionally. Two on there right now one being bid on still and the other buy it now for $175 but it has a cracked tube.