XFR Pro peg nerf bars, Opinions?

uman1030

here are some pics of my XFR's fitted up as promised earlier :)

yrmhhCK.jpg

ZYgF4xR.jpg

BGkvTdY.jpg

have yet to ride on them except quickly around here with no seet on and standing up. absolutely awesome pce or art they are. Well built, strong as, and look bomb on the bike

install was nice and easy. fitted up pretty much perfect. got to take the top engine mount bolt out and srew a new one all the way through. rest goes to the factory locations. drill a hole through the foot peg and drop a bolt/nut through that aswell.

Edited by driftingbanshee
  • Like 1

[ quote name=uman1030" post="1588051" timestamp="1394857726]XFR's Arrived today! They appear to be very well made and SEXY as hell. I like them alot. Downside, they sent me the wrong color webbing. I asked for blue they gave me black nets. Not a really big deal, I would prefer blue though. I contacted the seller to remedy the problem hopefully they send me some blue nets . Other then that they are sweet!

Same thing happened to me he sent the correct color and I got to keep the black ones too!!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I’m going to try the XFR’s. I have the AC’s now and have liked them, but have been doing more MX lately and have bent the left AC nerf bar. On the right side it has a tab that mounts to the frame, but doesn’t on the left. So after time on the left side, the rear heel guard area, has started to bend downward and makes a lot of creaking noise on landings. I saw that the XFR’s have mounting tabs on the both left and ride side to mount to the frame by the heel guard area. I also had them powdered coated black. 

IMG_20140604_122336_zps668b10a3.jpg