Engine Ice + Water Wetter

I just picked up some engine ice coolant, Damn shit was expensive! $18 after tax for 1/2 gallon...I was just going to use water wetter and coolanol but they didn't have any. So My choise was this or 2 small bottles of honda coolantfor $9.

I already have water wetter and the guy at the counter told me this stuff already has water wetter in it. But when I got home I noticed it says it is non toxic and water wetter is HIGHLY toxic and causes cancer.

So Would it be a good idea to add water wetter to this stuff to further enhance performance? and make it nice and toxic too? lol

I have never mixed them, so I couldnt tell u if it would be a fatal mistake or not... :blink:

But i'll give my .02. Altho I have never tried the Engine Ice, we have used the Water Wetter is several banshee's and all of the race cars. It has always done a spectacular job of helpin cool. In the Banshee I used Distilled Water and Water Wetter w/ no overheating problems, even in 110 degree weather.

i started using purple ice this summer and since i have never over heated 

so I think it seems toi be worth it

purple ice is about the same as water wetter, but this engine ice is non toxic and clams to reduce temps more than water wetter (claims up to a 50F drop from normal mixed coolant and water) added to straight water (which is 20F drop with water wetter). Maybe I should get a thermomiter. I have an Infared thermomiter that reads surface temperatures, will that work?

I have to agree put engine ice in both shee's and the shit does work well the temperature guage doesnt lie. But at the same time I also added and in-line cooler on the return line. The bikes are ALWAYS ridden hard and put up wet. :rolleyes:

Just add a few more bucks to the price of being the fast guy, winning comes at a cost. Or you can always sit home on the porch. :lol:

Riot Racing