Questions about race gas

dburnexx

I've had vf4s when they came out and everyone knew you had to step up pilot. You could tell right away. I was a believer in vf4 from beginning unlike most though. And willaDuncan I stated that a lot of those properties didn't matter in a banshee. I also said I dont know how it reacts with mix gas so much. All facts that people like to ignore that I said. I did say them though. Dont put words in my mouth.

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk

Put words in your mouth see this is why this thread got blown up because youre an IDIOT I said you are talking airplanes which you may be 100% correct I don't know do I care STFU move on you sir are an idiot

Put words in your mouth see this is why this thread got blown up because youre an IDIOT I said you are talking airplanes which you may be 100% correct I don't know do I care STFU move on you sir are an idiot

Your comprehension is pretty fucking pathetic. I was giving out all that info just so people are aware. Most people dont realize how much different that fuel is. Once again i said multiple times it wasn't significant enough to matter that much either. Fuck tard.

So why do you keep arguing?? I don't know anything about AV fuel and IDC only reason I jumped into this is I personally know Windy, Sprinkler and Zilla have real time knowledge on this subject where as you blatantly stated have NONE. So go on your bitch ass AF base and talk to your buddies about how this shit runs in an AIRPLANE because we don't give 2 shits, we only care about how it runs in our machines.

That looks to me that your comprehension is "pretty fucking pathetic" because you obviously don't get it...... BANSHEEHQ.COM not AIRPLANEHQ.COM

• Like 1

So why do you keep arguing?? I don't know anything about AV fuel and IDC only reason I jumped into this is I personally know Windy, Sprinkler and Zilla have real time knowledge on this subject where as you blatantly stated have NONE. So go on your bitch ass AF base and talk to your buddies about how this shit runs in an AIRPLANE because we don't give 2 shits, we only care about how it runs in our machines.

That looks to me that your comprehension is "pretty fucking pathetic" because you obviously don't get it...... BANSHEEHQ.COM not AIRPLANEHQ.COM

Obviously your a stupid fuck. Its aviation fuel not banshee fuel so I could flip this around too. If you were not fucking stupid maybe you'd realize knowing more about the fuel more in depth would benefit you more in knowing how it works and its properties. I guess it pains you to know more then u need to.

Thanks colby, I'm actually trying to learn about this fuel as much as I can from the people on here who have experience with running it in a banshee. I wish people would leave the b.s. name calling at home! So that said, what other colors or grades are there and what do the colors represent?

Thanks colby, I'm actually trying to learn about this fuel as much as I can from the people on here who have experience with running it in a banshee. I wish people would leave the b.s. name calling at home! So that said, what other colors or grades are there and what do the colors represent?

I dont have much experience, I did run 100LL through a KX250 i had years ago and it LOVED it...  the only things I know are the things that were taught in a Gasoline/Diesel Blending Techonology class I attended a few years back... most all of your questions can be answered here ...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avgas

Shit I meant 4 times the lead of old time leaded gas. It has about twice the lead 100ll has. 100/130 was mostly replaced by 100ll. 100 is lean setting and 130 rich setting. 100 for cruising and 130 for takeoff and power. No clue how it would run though.

Obviously your a stupid fuck. Its aviation fuel not banshee fuel so I could flip this around too. If you were not fucking stupid maybe you'd realize knowing more about the fuel more in depth would benefit you more in knowing how it works and its properties. I guess it pains you to know more then u need to.

OH FFS! So first you come on saying you shouldn't use it for a fuel in Banshees because of all the magical shit they put in it. Then enough people say they use it all the time and you back peddle and say you just wanted to inform us about the "Properties" the fuel has.

Then when the point is made that the properties your so worried about are irrelevant if the fuel works in a Banshee, now your telling people to read up on the properties because knowing more would benefit us?

Listen Shit for brains, All the "Magic" shit they put in the fuel has ZERO EFFECT on it for our intended use. So how will anyone benefit by knowing more that that about it? YOU claim to know so much….but all it did was cause you to be a little nervous nelly who was too freaked out by the idea of AV gas to even entertain using it.

Shit it's all around you and you're too OVER informed to realize you're sitting on a gold mine of opportunity to use it in your machine! I posted a link that listed the additives in the fuel. (Did you read it? NO!) Because there are only 2 additives and both are related to octane NOT Altitude. One has anti-buildup properties, but that fuel is too old school for them to use the word "detergent" with it. But if you read that link you would know that by now.

So looking back on the culmination of your input on this topic…..You essentially only joined the conversation to tell us to steer clear of this fuel because it's wrong for a Banshee…….but since it's 100% OK as a Banshee fuel….now your just telling us about properties that don't have any negative effects on it's use as a fuel……as well as insulting everyone for not having the proper amout of knowledge about these irrelevant factors.

More than once you posted that you were just guessing. THAT WAS ACCURATE! Now you're just trying to find a way to be right about something. What you KNOW couldn't fill a boost bottle and would be about as effective as one.

9 pages and no one agrees with your input. The consensus is…….you're talking out your ass. 

(Blue) 100LL = VP110 FTW 

• Like 3

OH FFS! So first you come on saying you shouldn't use it for a fuel in Banshees because of all the magical shit they put in it. Then enough people say they use it all the time and you back peddle and say you just wanted to inform us about the "Properties" the fuel has.

Then when the point is made that the properties your so worried about are irrelevant if the fuel works in a Banshee, now your telling people to read up on the properties because knowing more would benefit us?

Listen Shit for brains, All the "Magic" shit they put in the fuel has ZERO EFFECT on it for our intended use. So how will anyone benefit by knowing more that that about it? YOU claim to know so much….but all it did was cause you to be a little nervous nelly who was too freaked out by the idea of AV gas to even entertain using it.

Shit it's all around you and you're too OVER informed to realize you're sitting on a gold mine of opportunity to use it in your machine! I posted a link that listed the additives in the fuel. (Did you read it? NO!) Because there are only 2 additives and both are related to octane NOT Altitude. One has anti-buildup properties, but that fuel is too old school for them to use the word "detergent" with it. But if you read that link you would know that by now.

So looking back on the culmination of your input on this topic…..You essentially only joined the conversation to tell us to steer clear of this fuel because it's wrong for a Banshee…….but since it's 100% OK as a Banshee fuel….now your just telling us about properties that don't have any negative effects on it's use as a fuel……as well as insulting everyone for not having the proper amout of knowledge about these irrelevant factors.

More than once you posted that you were just guessing. THAT WAS ACCURATE! Now you're just trying to find a way to be right about something. What you KNOW couldn't fill a boost bottle and would be about as effective as one.

9 pages and no one agrees with your input. The consensus is…….you're talking out your ass.

(Blue) 100LL = VP110 FTW

Tl;dr didn't even fucking bother. I wish you luck that this dumbass long post gets many likes. I never once said its bad and dont run it in your banshee for like the 10th time.