Aftermarket A-arms And Shocks For Trade

Blacksmith

Hey Guys,

I have a set of American Star +2 +1 front a-arms with Works dual rate shocks(180-190 lbs) that I would like to trade for a set of stock arms, Works trips with rezzys and a little boot. The arms and shocks are about 3 month old, and have been on the sand about 10-12 times. There is a little wear from running through tall grass, but that is it. They are really in perfect shape, as are the shocks.

Now for what I want, I need a set of stock arms, in perfect shape with new or like new bushings. I also want a set of Works triple rate shocks with rezzys set up for 210-220 lbs.

Guys, the parts that I have to trade are in perfect shape, and I am looking for the same. I gave a little extra for this bike to get it with these parts, and they just don't do the job for me. The trails that I ride in are very narrow, with lots of really sharp turns and the feel of a stock width bike with good shocks is just more what I am looking for.

Anyway, thanks for looking and if you are interested please contact me at

Blacksmith@direcway.com.

Guys,

I am mostly only interested in a full trade, my arms and shocks for a set of triple rates and stock arms plus $75. However I will consider trading for the following:

1) Stock arms + $550(the price of a new set of triple rates)

2) Sell outright for $700 cash

Thanks for the interest.