How much can I advance timing with 98 RON gas?

Uf21

Here in Australia we can get 98 RON gas at the gas station and that's what I always use.

How much can I advance timing with 98 ron?

Does altitude affect timing or how much it can be advanced?

Also im pretty sure the answer is a no but ill ask anyways, will I need to re-jet for advancing timing?

Yeh its pump gas. Though I've been doing a bit of searching and on all the threads that I looked at, I seen that the highest you can get in USA (or maybe certain states) at the gas station is 93 RON and the higher octane you use the more you can advance the timing, hence my question about 98 RON.

i think this simple answer is overlooked so often..  it applies to all types of jetting etc..  there really is no set it and forget it to any motor tuning..  

you could run over 10 degrees if your compression was set low, had a special shape in the dome that has really good deto avoidance, or you had retardd high exhaust port numbers..  

start at 0 and go up from there  now rember  differnt days are going to affect the way the motor runs  some days on the ragged edge and the weather just changes enough or your load changes on the motor and that setting is not going to work no mo..  thats kinda where " safe " gets you.

i think this simple answer is overlooked so often..  it applies to all types of jetting etc..  there really is no set it and forget it to any motor tuning..  

you could run over 10 degrees if your compression was set low, had a special shape in the dome that has really good deto avoidance, or you had retardd high exhaust port numbers..  

start at 0 and go up from there  now rember  differnt days are going to affect the way the motor runs  some days on the ragged edge and the weather just changes enough or your load changes on the motor and that setting is not going to work no mo..  thats kinda where " safe " gets you.

Yes I know all quads are different and what works for 1 bike might not work for the other, but I was more after a ballpark "safe" number.

That being said +4 is a good all around setting for most pump gas trail bikes with 150psi. Set it and forget it.

So +4 is pretty safe and not pushing anything?