Customer Reviews Haribo Gummy Candy

Buckwheat

"I manage to peel back the leather seat top to find a rather luxurious looking commode, with a nice cherry or walnut frame. It had obviously never been used, ever. Why this moment of clarity came to me, I do not know. Perhaps it was the realization that I was going to take this toilet's virginity with a fury and savagery that was an abomination to its delicate craftsmanship and quality. I imagined some poor Italian carpenter weeping over the violently soiled remains of his once beautiful creation. The lament lasted only a second as I was quickly back to concentrating on the tiny muscle that stood between me and molten hot lava."

• Like 1

I am tempted. Is it really like this? I either need to find out, or have them to some one that will still stay friends with me if the "shit show" were to happen.

i already did it to the guys i work with by accident, a friend had a pallet of the diet girl scout cookies, i left 2 cases in work, the whole other shift shit their colons out, they wanted to kill me.

• Like 1

I am tempted. Is it really like this? I either need to find out, or have them to some one that will still stay friends with me if the "shit show" were to happen.

DOOOOOOO IT! Two full handfulls.

This guy has some guts for attempting that after reading all the reviews.

LOL

Not any more. He shat out his innards after loosening everything with some power vomiting.