2014 BansheeHQ/RaptorHQ Dyno Day at Redline Racing

What: BansheeHQ/RaptorHQ Dyno Day
Where: Redline Racing in Sweet Home, OR
Date: March 8, 2014

Anyone who is local to Redline, please come out and help me make a mess of Cameron's shop on March 8.

We will dyno bikes, eat some food and just hang out.

I'm traveling a long way so get your asses there!

White Knuckle, Mattoon Machine, Cuervo Racing and Black Label Powersports will all be in attendance!

Black Label Powersports will be cooking for us!

gallery_8710_2055_445420.png

If this trip includes a trip to the Buckle to shop for Bedazzled jeans then I'm in! I could care less about the banshee shit....

In all seriousness, are you and your wife going to come out for this? Not that I wouldn't like to see Tyler, but If it weren't for Spurdy Id plan a root canal for this day.

• Like 1

In all seriousness, are you and your wife going to come out for this? Not that I wouldn't like to see Tyler, but If it weren't for Spurdy Id plan a root canal for this day.

We are going to try and make it out, I can't give a 100% yes answer right now......the rig I'm on Might have landed a job in Vietnam.

If so, we will be moving it around that time and I will have to come back to work early for the move.

I'll let you know for sure as soon as I can.

For the life of me I can't figure of why you wouldn't have checked with my schedule before setting this up.

Are you getting married? If not, there's no reason for you to be at the wedding.

I never go to weddings. The married couple doesn't remember who was there or wasn't there. They don't give a shit..

It's my little sisters wedding. I'd get disowned, shot, etc if I didn't show up. Plus I'm kinda in it. So that would be bad. So push this thing back a weekend and it'll all be good. Shouldn't take ya but about 15 min on the phone to get your flights rescheduled. Ill even give ya a guided tour of the outlet mall so you can look for tinkerbell jeans.