guns

Coupelx

That's the second time ive heard "the penis one" did they really make one?

It was not first choice, but honestly I didn't care what was on it. Got it from a local guy that bought 40 as the craze started. He's been building and selling, he got tired of it so he got rid of last few he had.

Edited by Banshee Chad

http://www.snopes.com/politics/conspiracy/femacoffins.asp

I'll keep my guns and my constitutional right, you can have the change.

True or not just so much shady business going on in politics that concern guns. If you wanna give up yours that's fine, but don't judge me for keeping mine.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

red x has had some previous negative feedback, but have improved lately. you do realize all red x does is chamber them and slap a brake on right? barrels are just like uppers/lowers etc 2-3 companies build the blanks and slap their name on them after chambering them. this barrel groups great, so maybe i just got lucky. shilen was my first choice(out of stock), whiteoak second (only because of price) and the redx i found in stock.

• 2 weeks later...

Attention Liberals, you can take these guns off of the streets!   ....buy one for yourself!   Ok, seriously, none of them are for sell.  I already had to sell my AK-47 (not pictured) to help fund the purchase of my quad and it makes me sad to think about it.  Atleast it went to my buddy who live in the neighborhood so I can still take it out to shoot when I want :flamewar:

post-47331-0-61086100-1393970210.jpg