Home made tie rods

Thank you. Anyone interested in a set. I'd like to see peoples opinions on durability with some riding on them. I can build them for whatever size tie rod you need. Just for a few people to test them I'll sell 5 sets. Each set 20 bucks+ shipping. Fully polished or powdered a basic color.

Ive been running 7075 billet rods for 8 years now, they are beefy as hell and im hard on my shit. Still straight as the day i got them from Noss.

Could use a little rubbin again though....

IMAG0036-1_zps3c353a54.jpg

Yours look good as well.

My plan these next couple months is to make some parts like swingers, control arms, sub frames and sell them cheap to a few customers for testing. I rather have my customers test because any company can say there shit works because there own employees tested it. I rather joe smo test it and give me a real opinion and what he thinks I should do to make my stuff better than others.

My plan these next couple months is to make some parts like swingers, control arms, sub frames and sell them cheap to a few customers for testing. I rather have my customers test because any company can say there shit works because there own employees tested it. I rather joe smo test it and give me a real opinion and what he thinks I should do to make my stuff better than others.

That's the real way to test them in my opinion. Just make sure your comfortable enough with the quality before getting test dummies.

• Like 1