MY 1/8 time

aleyesonme

hello peeps.....long story short I finally got to test my new wheelie bar out that ive had for about 2 months now at my local track thanks to surfrjag, I might have spelled it wrong....but anyway  ive never ran a bar before so I had no idea what the bike was gonna do........again long story short I got the bike to run my best time at 6.991 at 90mph.....that's with a stock frame stock wheelbase, 421 cub, drag ported as I was told  but I have no idea, 50/50 race gas and pump.  I was wondering is that a good or decent time for that setup for the ones that have a similar setup...?? oh yeah 35mm airstrikers, forgot to mention those...and 18/38 for the sprockets...thanks

A 1.4 60 foot is good. And those are good numbers for a 421 cub not on alky or no NOS. My 535 best to date with my fat ass is 6.71 at 101mph. Sent from my Samsung Galaxy note 3

Oh ok, would be nice to hit that mph....i top out at 90 91 every race....good to know that i ran good numbers......ive read alot about running alcohol but dont really wanna mess with the purging...lol...i know thats lazy....plus im pretty satisfied from what ive been hearing....and yes i have an override

Your boy is an idiot lol, 1.4 is a respectable hard number to acheive if that is the case something is off tuning or gearing wise clutch wise you should have ran alot faster with that 60ft , u have an overide?

Well i do run out of gear the last 100 feet or so...it be screaming for more but its not there....what i was told was that 38 rear is the smallest i can. Go and a 19 in the front would prolly be to much, so im basically stuck....but to invest in some taller tires to get more topend

Your boy is an idiot lol, 1.4 is a respectable hard number to acheive if that is the case something is off tuning or gearing wise clutch wise you should have ran alot faster with that 60ft , u have an overide?

Well i do run out of gear the last 100 feet or so...

Nice times, got a pic of your quad?

Yesi do..... ill try to post it