hello from germany

The only way to do it is get them to say the product is worth less money on the custom forms.

The other way is get them to make another receipt out for less money and put it in the box and claim the seller filled the sheet out wrong and you may get a refund off the customs people.

Nice bike by the way, those are some wide front tyres you have there. What size are they?

• 3 weeks later...

Are the cheetah cub cylinders nicasil plated?

I dont know which cylinders i have to buy for my 421 project.

Does anyone have experiance with the 421 kit from wicked motorsports? Wicked has a kit in offer with athena cyls and +4 crank and a billed head included with all seals and gaskets for 1599 dollar.

cubs are a better option in my opinion. the cub and Athenas are nicasil. I heard the Athenas have plating problems but i can't say from personal experience.   

They can still tax if it's over $50, it's stupid. I had thought about getting stuff shipped to a person in the USA and then get it re-shipped to me.

It's illegal for the shop to send it as a gift, as I said before though it wouldn't be hard to include a second fake receipt in the box for a lower amount and claim the tax back.

Ebay have got into the mix now though and when you buy overseas. They offer the seller cheaper postage but you pay the taxes and other fees upfront. Good idea, BUT they're rate is much higher. The only person who benefits is the seller as they get cheaper shipping.

I think jl engineering use it, I think it's called global shipping

• 1 month later...

Hello Community,

I want to give feedback about my new motor. At first, I wanted to build an 421cc motor with +4 crank and Athena cyls. But I had not enough trust to the Athena stuff.

Well, i had contact Kevin at Herr-Jugs-Racing and bought the 4mil kit from him with the MX hardcore portjob at stock cyls. Well Done !!!

- 4mil crank

- MX Hardcore Portjob

- Noss Cool Head with 23cc Domes

- 35mm Mikuni Fladslide Carbs

- Pro Circuit Platinum Pipes

- Timing +4 with Adj. Timing Plate

Contact with Kevin was really reliable and we had a business without problems and mistakes. Thumbs Up !!!

The motor rips !!! :) Much power from bottom to end.... Really nice !!! I love it :clap: :clap: :clap:

1000 THX to Kevin at Herr Jugs Racing !!! :thanks:

best regards from Germany :)

THX

Next time nothing is planned ! Well , I am ready for this year. We will see next winter! ;)

Shipping Costs was 150 $, so 112 € for me.

I sent only my cyls to him. Shipping time was approx 11 business days.

The package, which came back to me included the crank, my ported cyls, 2 wiseco pistons, 23cc Domes, Noss Head and a complete gasket and seal kit.

Well, the complete business was an A+ !!!

Edited by GermanBanshee