Young Guns Racing - Who we are and what we do

Hello,

Some of you may know know me as "Johnnyboy1986" well a good long term friend and I have started our own business out here in central Virginia targeting atv performance! There are a number of service shops in our area but we are the only performance oriented shop I am aware of for at least 60 miles.

My name is Jon and my business partners name is Waylon, we have been riding quads and bikes since we were young enough to start school and it has always been a hobby and passion of ours to not only repair them but to dig into the performance side of things and see what we could get out of them. We have both been into the repair industry for over 10 years and so experience has come with time. After years of side work and our own personal quads, we took the steps to obtain proper business licensing and thus Young Guns Racing was established.

Starting things off we are keeping towards banshee and blaster performance tho we have the knowledge and ability to help you 4 stroke guys out too! We are here to help with whatever your needs may be.

We are established dealers for many lines of products you can find on our website. Our inventory at the moment is limited, we just officially opened up shop in late November, if we don't have what you are looking for in stock - we will have it drop shipped to you ASAP.

You can find a few of the things we have going on under the "projects" section of our website. http://younggunsracing.com/ We are constantly busy and working to improve our position in the atv market. We ride what we build, most of the products we offer come with personal experience from running the product!

Locally we can offer you general service and repairs along with performance parts and builds. Not close by? Ship your engine to us! Most of our non-local transactions are handled through Paypal, its hassle free and you are covered by their "buyer protection" policies so there are no worries! We back up what we do and are confident in our abilities!

We are running a few off season specials you can catch a glimpse of on our website, for the Banshee HQ Members, here's a few more that may help you out!.

Fireball racing has been an excellent move for us in the performance market, their products are phenomenal and quality is not even a question with Roger and his team! If you have never ran their stuff, maybe it's time to take a good look at what they've got to offer!

yfz12.gif

bansheearm.gif

carrier.gif

Banshee round house style swing arms fabricated to order in lengths from -2 to +16 powder coated your color of choice (pearls extra) complete with new bearings and a dual row billet carrier and caliper mount!

HQ Members price - $600 shipped! (in the lower 48)

Chrome finish available -- add $200

**MX Style / Hill shooting swing arms will be extra because of extra material.

DSCN3812.jpg

clip_image002.jpg

DSCN3201.jpg

DSCN3085.jpg

Fireball Racing's A-Arms are unreal, the craftsmanship and design possibilities allow you to choose your style and ride for a long time to come! Each set is made to order complete with tie rods for a bolt on and go setup! Powder coated your color of choice! (pearl colors extra)

Duner A-Arms  -- $540 shipped in the US!

MX A-Arms -- $589 shipped in the US!

SLW Drag A-Arms -- $450 shipped in the US!

Long Travel A-Arms available -- call for pricing.

axles.jpg

billethubs.gif

Drag axles made from 7075 billet aluminum with your choice of billet hubs and drive sprocket hub. These axles are backed up by a LIFETIME guarantee!

HQ Members price -- $525 shipped in the US!

I know banshee guys are always looking for a good affordable pipe, well here's an offer that I hope will help out all the HQ guys who may be interested.

cpipoorman.jpg

CPI "Poor Mans" Small bore in-frame pipes. These pipes use the same head pipes as normal CPI in frames do, the pricing differences comes from the silencers and the finish. Instead of being made from aluminum these silencers are made of steel for a fraction of the cost! Secondly these pipes only come in a Bare Metal finish or powder coated black.

Bare Metal / Raw CPI Poor Mans pipes  --  $390 shipped in the US!

Thanks for taking the time to read. If you have any questions or requests please feel free to message here or contact me at 540-903-461eight. Thanks again!

Welcome. I'm sure some people will buy the pipes. The more pics the better. This isn't the normal Internet forum btw. Anyone else notice that the font size was the same as BVC post? Maybe just to grab people's attention? Idk but welcome aboard

I didn't notice it..

Thanks to all who've stopped in. Yes we have stickers. I am the "amish" one lol and I stopped by the bvc post to check it out, coincidence this time lol just used a bigger font to make reading easier on the eyes. Anyhow we try to price things fairly and competetively, everyone on this forum gives in one way or another so we will try to give hq forum members more discounts along the way! I appreciate the support and welcome as a site sponser. Let me know if there's anything I can do for anyone.

I cant find anything on google about "young gunnaz racing" in va. There are a few facebook crews but we registered the trade name and whatnot here in VA so, I'm not out to step on toes with the name, its just what we came out with and I hope when YGR gets mentioned that we are the first that will come to mind :)

Good luck with the shop im trying to work out my own venture rite now, there is no-one in my area that knows there ass from there elbow on performance shit, I have been porting and setting up two strokes for many years . If you dont mind pm your number I woild love to go over the logistics of the business. Its nice to see a new guy making there way