Some info about BVC Racing LLC + What we offer!

BVC Racing

Hey guys just wanted to post up some info about my company.

I have gotten to know quite a few customers through this website... but would like to reach out to the rest of you that have not given us a chance yet!

We have been advertising for quite some time now, but want everyone to know what we really are about...

We are not just some random guy selling parts out of our garage,  we are a full time  Parts + Repair shop.   Along with Powder coating and tons of other services!

Anyway , i started my business back in 2006 , and we have been growing every year since then..    (already going on almost 8 years.. time flies!)

I personally Ride / Race ATV's,   We live for Quads!  We work on anything and everything from ATV-MX-Street-SNOW  and some watercraft.

My Wife Samantha Runs our parts counter and does all of the phone orders. 

If you give us a call, she will be happy to take your orders!  (518) 563-3699

****We are open from 7AM TO 6PM MONDAY TO FRIDAY , 9AM TO 4 PM SATURDAY CLOSED SUNDAY****

you can follow us on face book:  https://www.facebook.com/bvcracingllc

check out www.bvcracing.com for a full list of services and products..   Not all products are on the website so please call or email if you do not see something on there. (we just switched back to volusion and are currently working on the website)

Our current distributors are :  Parts Unlimited, Tucker Rocky , MTA, Western power sports, Marshall, Automatic, MAGNUM + MANY MORE

We also deal direct with many such as  HMF, Streamline, VP Racing, LEATT, LSR, FIREBALL, MAIER, TEIXEIRA TECH, ASV +++ MANY MORE

Thousands of parts available to us Within 1-2 business days, along with the ability to drop ship to any location in the USA

We sell on ebay also, and ship worldwide*

07aea6b8d78e11e2bb8f22000ae90eb1_7.jpg

showroom3.jpg

showroom1.jpg