Jetting Advice

tkiss1

okay so I did a leak down test and in 6 minutes I ended up loosing 1 psi. Not sure how bad that is.

I did spray the motor with soapy water and the only spot I saw it bubbling a little bit was by the intake side where I put the plugs in. Was not bubbling a lot but im assuming that's where I lost the 1psi.

Anyone have an input on this?

Im leaning towards a bigger pilot jet now.

Okay so I ran the quad without the intake on to see how the carbs would respond, one of the carbs is getting stuck it seems but only when the quad is running .

With the quad shut off the carbs will be in sync

With the quad running one slider will go up first and then the other one and the other one is also staying stuck a tiny bit causing the idle to stay up.

I'm just confused on why this happens only when the quad is running.

With the quad running and then I shut it off the one that normally sticks will fall down a tiny bit. Almost like if it was working did if vaccum or something.

Okay so I ran the quad without the intake on to see how the carbs would respond, one of the carbs is getting stuck it seems but only when the quad is running .

With the quad shut off the carbs will be in sync

With the quad running one slider will go up first and then the other one and the other one is also staying stuck a tiny bit causing the idle to stay up.

I'm just confused on why this happens only when the quad is running.

With the quad running and then I shut it off the one that normally sticks will fall down a tiny bit. Almost like if it was working did if vaccum or something.

Check that the vent hole is not covered up on the top of the slide, that will cause it to hang up when running.