WTB Long travel A arms

uman1030

Ive got a set of those arms on my bike with hardly any ride time on them....If you want to buy a used set Id sell mine.

PM sent im interested let me know! if you mean the Albas not the yz450 arms.

Hit up fireball racing they are also a site sponsor. I bought my LT arms from them and couldn't be happier.

etapy4yt.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thought about it but i had sent them a pm about some other questions a few weeks ago and didnt even get a reply back.

Thought about it but i had sent them a pm about some other questions a few weeks ago and didnt even get a reply back.

Give them a call they are very busy guys but will take care of you. Will also answer any questions you have and point you in the right direction.

They had my order to my door in less than a week!!

3y9upamy.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by hp2000

ya i just looked and they havnt even logged in since my message so i cant fault them for not replying. Pretty sure ive found the set i want already tho just waiting for him to take them off and give me the paypal info etc.

Are you sure it was 369? Patrick quoted me $375 for the a A Arm. Only $6 difference but still odd the price was raised in just 3 days.... Owell[/quot

ya 369. I pm him asking a price because they were on ebay for like 410, another listing for like 395 and the alba site said 389 or 369. I coildnt remember so I asked what the correct price is. He said 369 shipped sent an invoice to my email and I paid in a hurry, lol to think I was almost gonna buy full flights for the same price .

• 2 weeks later...

Got a set of the LT Alba's from Hummer84 and they are in like new condition included break lines also. Hell of a deal. Just waiting for my Elka's to come in from ATV Galaxy and i will throw them on. Should be a huge difference in suspension comfort and ride.

Got a set of the LT Alba's from Hummer84 and they are in like new condition included break lines also. Hell of a deal. Just waiting for my Elka's to come in from ATV Galaxy and i will throw them on. Should be a huge difference in suspension comfort and ride.

Bastard! I tried to buy those. Ah well.