WTB Long travel A arms

uman1030

wondering what the quality of these are also http://www.ebay.com/itm/Banshee-YFZ-350-Long-Travel-A-Arms-2-wider-per-side-1-forward-Alba-Racing-/190899793449?pt=Motors_ATV_Parts_Accessories&hash=item2c7283ae29&vxp=mtr

i see they are a site sponsor and i sent them a message but curious if any one has used these specific A arms and how they liked them.

I've used them for a couple seasons now. I ride the living shit outta them with 18" Fox Evols with my big ass jumping and ripping the mountains with them . Never had a problem. Bolted up easy and tight. Big ass ball joints which are nice and over kill. Pics of them bolted up in my signature. Nice and strong and great price. Get some and forgetaboutit.

Plus Alba has top notch customer service before during and more so after the sales. Hit Up Patrick on here from Alba.

I've got a few local buddies to buy some sets for another banshee as well as a couple 450 quads with no problems as of yet.

I just ordered a set monday from Patrick on here. Paid him and havent heard a thing since. No tracking info or nothing. Kinda makes me wonder a little bit. Hopefully I get a response from him soon he hasn't even logged on since I paid him 369 was the deal I got just hope they show up.

I just ordered a set monday from Patrick on here. Paid him and havent heard a thing since. No tracking info or nothing. Kinda makes me wonder a little bit. Hopefully I get a response from him soon he hasn't even logged on since I paid him 369 was the deal I got just hope they show up.

Tuesday was Christmas Eve and Wednesday was Christmas. Give him a minute to get the information. Most of the bigger ATV companies were closed both days I would imagine.

Just purchased the elka stage 3 package that atv galaxy was offering set up for the alba's Waiting for Patrick from Alba to return my pm and ill buy the A arms. should be a considerable upgrade from stock i would assume. pretty excited!

I've got a set of yfz 450 a arms they make it a +2 +1 the ball joints r still super tight barley used for 200$ plus shippin 325 726 9198 that's a lot cheaper then 375 for a set

<br /> They may be cheaper ...but they aren't long travel like the O.P. wants. Plus they don't have good geometry on a banshee frame.