stretching a banshee frame

Why are you guys being ignorant assholes?

Back off slim shady. Nobody is being an asshole. People are just saying this project is not on the level of earning a scout merit badge. Your dad's tools and knowledge give you ZERO ability. So unless you're going to ask dad to do the research…..try not to sign him up for shit you can't do.

With some plumb bobs, levels, straight edges, tape measures, a sawzall and some time….you could figure this project out on your own. We can't explain it all for you. Do a search….maybe the DIY network has a video for you. Otherwise, I offered to sell you a stretched frame ready to go.

Beyond that……..talk to Uncle Daddy.  

Just gona be the bigger person and quit arguing. You guys should act your age.

I'm 43.

I just talked to you like any parent….I just basically told you don't do it you'll kill yourself…..and stay out of your dads's tools! Then I offered a smarter way to accomplish your idea. Buy a frame that's done.

Carry on. 

This is going to get bad...look dude (UPbansheeRacer) don't come to this forum with thin skin asking for aome pretty technical advice on fabrication and then come out to say "all I don't have is a welder". If you really do have fab skills - that's great! Use ur head, if not - that's fine too, you can learn a lot from guys here. Tons of members here have done more than most of us guys can even imagine so there can be great advice to be had with the right attitude. Just don't take shit to heart and don't go spouting off on what you've done and can do - it will get u nowhere.

My advice if you REALLY wanna do this do the simple.thing first - find images and start studying the way different builders do different things and what they do in similar fashion.

Note to ur cause, an apology and more specific request of what your looking for help on will be a good start. Keep in mind no one is just gonna hand u the blueprints to a frame build. Take what u get with a grain of salt. Good luck.

Why are you guys being ignorant assholes?

THIS,and the thread is less than an hour old? I'm not sure you have the patience for this build.

Seriously, a lot of guys on here can give you some insight, but truth is, even the best built frames can have handling problems, let alone first time home builts.