stretching a banshee frame

Have a 95 rotax 583 motor and also have an extra banshee frame id like to build a drag bike out of. Any tips on stretching a frame? Pics? How does the steering get set up? Anything you can tell me will help. Pics would be appreciated

I like to do things myself. Im 16 and only work part time so dont have the money to pay a pro to do it. Especially when I have a dad who has been a mechanic for 24 years and all the tools I would ever need. Just looking for some pointers.

Im not building it to drag race im building it to play around with....and im sorry that I like to tinker with things and ask questions before I dive into something so I have an idea of what I want to do instead of doing it and fucking shit up...

this thread is gunna get stupid

Whaddayamean gunna?  :rotflmao:

I guess nobody can answer a couple simple questions.

There is nothing simple about stretching a frame. That's the point.

I have one that is already stretched +4 in front. I'll sell it to ya if you're interested.

No its out of a 95 formula z sled. Sled was pretty fast its just that alcohol got involved with the fastness and the sled ended up wrapped around a tree. And alright ill just start cutting and fabricating then and ill get it done myself. If ive built a sand rail from scratch then im sure ei csn handle extending a frame