2014 BansheeHQ Ride at Little Sahara, OK -- Sept. 24-28. 2014

locogato11283

Sometimes you have to sacrifice your buddies tent to win the gold medal... No more of that shit for me... Ill never forget the turmoil of the next day trapped inside of that helmet.  Bad news.  

No doubt about it, I remember you guys rising from the ashes the next morning...lol

^^Good idea......they should have a 2015 Chevy to destroy by now in the dunes.....

So awesome.  AC belt took out the oil pan front seal on his way home, brand new truck.  Hilarious.  I could not believe what he was doing with that thing out in the sand... 

I remember that kid spraying me in the face with the hose on the way to breakfast.... Speaking of which I need to get ahold of Tyrone and BBCMUDBUTT about this trip... 

No doubt.....we need them boys there.

Windy Locked in.   :clap: Site 121

Hello John,

This E-mail is to confirm your campsite registration at Little Sahara.
You have reserved campsite number 121 for the dates of
Wednesday, September 24, 2014 through Sunday, September 28, 2014. 

As this is my first time attending this event……anyone care to post more details about it? (Not so much the party end of it. That has been WELL documented.)  :lol:  
More like other stuff….Is the Drag action strongest on Saturday? Do people dune some days and drag others? Etc...

I'll be bringing 3 bikes for myself and each has it's featured type of riding for it's build. Just wanna know how people plan on running their weekend.