DIRECTDRIVE EXPERIENCE, NO GOOD! PLEASE READ

421alkybanshee

I agree it sucks. But no aftermarket company is gonna pay to fix your quad or rider. They offered you new pegs which is about all any company would do..

Press the issue more with them maybe it will get you something but I don't think it will..

You admitted you new they were junk but put them on anyway??

So your at fault as well in my eyes to a degree foot pegs might not be the best place to try and save a new ounces IMO

I think you're now at fault for admitting that you almost didn't want to put them on. If you have to second guess something like that then there's your sign.

I do feel sorry for your buddy and your messed up bike though. Hope all goes well there.

He's at fault for having to second guess a BRAND NEW part????

Sent from my iPhone Sixteen-teen

He's at fault for having to second guess a BRAND NEW part????

What about personal responsibility?

Are you one of those people that blindly does whatever someone says ..and then always Blame someone else when things go bad?

We always have to rely on common sense and realize that ultimately our safety is OUR responsibility in this sport.

What about personal responsibility?

Are you one of those people that blindly does whatever someone says ..and then always Blame someone else when things go bad?

We always have to rely on common sense and realize that ultimately our safety is OUR responsibility in this sport.

I personally don't know what good welds look like for certain materials. Sure I can tell you if most are good but not good enough to know if a new part needs trashed or not.

Let me clarify. .The OP had reservations about the product before installing? That's where personal responsibility kicks in. Right then he should have called DD with his concerns and I bet anything they would had told him to ship them back.

That being said..i would have never ran them welded/ designed like that.