banshee motor upgrade from stock

KAMIKAZE

ok guys pretty new to modding the banshee but plenty of experience rebuilding motors ect

banshees only motor mods currently are

T5 pipes

Uni filter

going to upgrading a bunch of stuff and want to do everything together, getting the 370cc cub cyls off 2strokelove

have just ordered

VF4 reeds
pro designs cool head/21cc domes
timing plate

looking at

carb kit

33mm Keihin PWK Carbs

billet intakes

KnN filters straight on the carbs

throttle cable

so things im not so sure about is what else I need to do or should do at the same time

apart from true/welding the crank what other must have items are there or should I take care of or is that basically it

bike is for dunes/trails on pump fuel

thanks for any help

thanks

Mod the trans

Mod the shift shaft

Mod the shift star

Billet basket

Pancake bearing

Billet impeller

Advance timing

Of coarse all new seals

Leakdown test

x2 all things I did when i built my stock cylinder 4 mil. Its already been mentioned but if you do not do something with that suspension, your new found power will almost be "useless". Stock suspension wont help you get it all to the ground. You've got more money to spend lol you will be 34973247x happier after you do tho

• 3 weeks later...

More air in the right setup is more hp. Simple as that. I love pwks, they respond really well and are super easy to jet and tune. I run 35 pwks on my stock cyld 4 mil, its just my prefference but I will never run a stock carb again if I can help it lol

And if you havnt cosidered it toss those off the shelf domes up for sale and have a builder cut you some custom domes. You'll get a little more out of it than u will with standards