opinon on best reeds for the money

kedge82

i just blew out one of my reeds after rolling the ol girl. poor thing has a dumb owner. i had boyesen power reeds in it was hoping to get some input on what would be best buy for the money not terrible interested in spending 200+ dollars on v forces. shoot me some input i woulld apprecate it.

i dont really care about replacements i know there cheap but hear ppl on this site talking about other things like charoits rams v force ext... i would like to know what gives best preformance most dependable at the best price because there are alot of things out there that i dont no of

V-Force 4's

v4's for drop in replacement.  or just replacement reeds.  if you dont want to spend 200 bucks then vforce is out.  but you want the best for no money??  if you actually have rad valves  the later stuffed style you can get replacement reeds for them no problem.  probably around 80-100 for the set.  rad valves run good on stock setups with stock intakes.. 

and according to skeet blairs book on 2 stroke performance is all bullshit..