Got a huge problem need help ASAP

Jram2088

So I found out today that my bike is running 65mm wiseco pistons and it has a 4 mill crank with shaved dome heads never even new the bike had all of that done to it, I thought my bike was stock so I had order stock carbs with a 270 jet thats what the mechanic said made me brake a piston i wasnt feeding it enough has with those mods, so I'm thinking of moving on to 65.25 piston do you guys recommend wiseco pistons or Namura pistons? Or any other brand that would b better than both

Wiseco .

You need to have a buddy help you with this one. Find someone that knows banshees to walk you through it.

We can help out from here. But you really need someone in your area to guide you through this first rebuild.

That engine MUST be completely tore down and rebuilt. It will not cost to much if you and a friend do it.

Good luck and feel free to ask for help. That's what we're here for.

Troy

Wiseco .

You need to have a buddy help you with this one. Find someone that knows banshees to walk you through it.

We can help out from here. But you really need someone in your area to guide you through this first rebuild.

That engine MUST be completely tore down and rebuilt. It will not cost to much if you and a friend do it.

Good luck and feel free to ask for help. That's what we're here for.

Troy

Thank you Troy, I ended up paying a shop just to do it they charged me $150 but w.e at least it was done by a professional than me that could have probably broken or lost :)