Banshee w/ Duncan National Kit

dutchy954

Dutchy954 I'm from ct and I know the bikes around our area are always over priced. You will never get back what you put into these machines that's why they call them money pits. Just because you put x amount of money into it and have receipts doesn't mean you will get some of it back. You'll be lucky if you get 1/4 of it back. Lack of title doesn't help either. Only way I was able to get a title was to buy a frame that had one already. It sucks around this area a lot of people don't have titles for bikes and quads. I do see more now a days then years ago but the amount is slim unless it was a brand new bike and/or they were the original owner. The 2 banshees I bought were for 1100 and 800 bucks. Both ran but the one for 800 had a bad air leak and the guy didn't know what he had.( had some goodies on it) Your best bet would be to either try to sell it on craiglists or part it out. You could prob get 25- 2800 for the bike around here if your lucky. Lots of morons will pay that price in this area however no one on the site will

^^^^^ TRUE DAT!

• 2 weeks later...

it doesn't have a wow factor to make it go over the $2,500 mark...if it was in a line up with stock shee's and a person that didn't know what they was looking for would have a hard time picking it out

it has some good things going for it but it needs brought up to date....like plastics,,swap pj's out for pwk or newer ,, swap nerfs out for some cheap full nerfs with heel guards ,,,get some more popular tires maybe and then you set down and detail the bike give it a good polishing then price it around tax season you would be closer to what your asking.

$2,500 covers a broad spectrum of stuff...cars,trucks,bikes,atv's its the most common price out there...it could get a 1 owner mint cherry banshee or a dunned out chrome multi owner bike depending on whats done

if you spend another $500 or so on it then you would have better out come i think...remember polishing and detailing doesn't cost much at all..mostly elbow grease

• 1 month later...

Who puts a +5 swing arm on a bike with a cylinder ported and piped for midrange motocross power?

Every state has certificates of origin or titles. Certificates are used to get a title. Bill of sale is not proof of ownership. If you don't have papers…..YOU don't even own that bike. You just have possession of it. LOL

Price is on the high side? :whoa: Ya think?!?! :sick:

New Jersey doesn't issue titles! J/s