Ported stock cylinder with pj34's

1sick6

Hey every 1 I have just finished building a little stock stroke/ cylinder shee but I don't want to run the stock carbys and I have everything new to put some Keihin PJ 34mm carbys on it, but I would like to know ruff pilot and mains jetting to get me started.

The engine isn't to much just Bills pipes, v force 2s, 22cc cool head, vortex ignition, and ported, I'm not sure what kind of porting it is but looks good.

The new carbys came with 160 mains and 48pilots fitted and came with spare 168 - 45 jets.

Any info would be great, thank you, Paul

My friend has unported stock cylinders, K&N filters, VF3´s, +4 timing, 20cc domes in PD head, T5 pipes and 34PJ´s.

His jetting is 158-162 mains, 48 pilots. I can´t remember his needles, but they are KTM factory needles out of 36PWK´s.

It runs good. CEL or CEK didn´t work with him. The KTM needle is richer down low comparing to CE* needles.

What I´m trying to say is, your 34´s will do fine, you just need to jet them good. Start rich in mains and take your time.