Roll design arms

Banshee SE

$1500 trail riding a-arms?

Trail riding can thrash your a-arms with 1 rouge rock, tree root or stump.

Do yourself a favor and get a set of Fireball a-arms and don't look back.

Ready to bolt-on complete w/rebuildable ball joints and go trail riding for less than half the price.

Fire ball has sketchy customer service. Glad they moved up to ball joints. Guess they got tired of refunding money.

Fire ball has sketchy customer service. Glad they moved up to ball joints. Guess they got tired of refunding money.

hmmm.. Ive had nothing but AMAZING costumer service from fireball. I bought multiple this at multiple times from them and i cant say enough about that company. Hell they built a set of arms, swinger, and stem for me and had it shipped to my door in under a week. That was also powder coating them as well.

I bought the arms, in pictures they look in good condition, let see... The other problem will be how to get the ball joint off because I would like to get them powder coated, actually they are chrome. I read here a while ago someone bought the socket to get them ,if anybody know how was let me know because if I decide to get them powder coated maybe I could rent the socket from him.

I'v e ran three different sets of Roll Design arms on my 250R and they're freakin' awesome.  Very nice tig welds on em, the heims lasted a long time, the shock mounts are strong, I couldn't break anything on the sets I've owned and I've used Roll arms for about..... oh... about 6 or 7 years/riding seasons.  I'd never buy em new tho, they're just too much money.  I remember that dude B370 yellin at me because I said Gibson and others were way over priced. I got a lecture from that dickhead about the cost of running a fab shop. Fuck that guy. Anyways...  your link didn't work for me and next time post your suspension questions in the Suspension forum please.

yes sir!!!

thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

I have a nice set of Roll Design +2 +2 arms on my Banshee.. I bought them used as well as the Elka Dune edition shocks I got a great deal on them, but it still sits in a buddies basement

I have a hard time believing that these arms are priced at 1,100 - 1,200 brand new.. kinda crazy

you are right $1100-$1200 is crazy!! the guy just reduced the price, he was asking $1499 for them. I also found mine for a decent price.