is this a Deal on a 2006? Help please

Dmaxguy

My buddie has a Brand New Never ridden 2006 Yamaha Banshee (yellow) for sale.

It is littealy brand new and has been sitting since 2008 in showroom condition.

He wants 4800 , i live in California btw.

Also willing to throw in toomey T5 pipes for 400.

Thanks for your comments

Personnel preference really. If you wanna drop 4800 on a bone stock bike then another 400 for T5 pipes then rock on man!

But take that same 5200 you have sitting around and look and see how many modded bikes are out there for sale and I think you'd see you can get more than a stocker bike with T5s for what your looking to spend on that one.

Just my opinion.

Good luck!

Depends on who you are asking. some guys would be all over that because it is a piece of history if it has litterly never been ridden. Others just see a bone stock banshee and would say no. So depends on if you're looking for a thrill or a novelty.

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch Q using Tapatalk 2

Depends on who you are asking. some guys would be all over that because it is a piece of history if it has litterly never been ridden. Others just see a bone stock banshee and would say no. So depends on if you're looking for a thrill or a novelty.

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch Q using Tapatalk 2

looking for something reliableand in good condition. What would you value it at ? and what is a good deal price?

If youre looking for a bike to mod---No thats too much money. If it is really super mint and you wanted it in your shop to show buddies and keep it mint its worth whatever youre willing to pay. I dont kniw anything about California though.

Pics of bike??

If youre looking for a bike to mod---No thats too much money. If it is really super mint and you wanted it in your shop to show buddies and keep it mint its worth whatever youre willing to pay. I dont kniw anything about California though.

Pics of bike??

I dont have pictures but its been sitting in the same spot since early 2007, with the yellow body . Im going to use it , not use it as a showroom bike.

Everybody has already said what needs to be said.  I dont think the price is out of line for somebody that wants a really clean stocker that they will preserve. You could not restore one for that much money and at the end of the day it still would be restored not new. Hell those plastics alone in new shape are damn near priceless. Good luck finding a set in any kind of condition let alone like new.  If you are going to modify it its a complete waste of money.