Dyna Ignition

Leadfoot350

I don't hnow where the best place to get a Dyna ignition is, but they are nice. Have programmable outputs, and are adjustable. I don't have one, but I plan on possibly getting one. Do you drag? Oh, and I can lighten your flywheel for ya too... Someone sent me a link to the ignition, I don't remember the price though. I think it was screamin....

Werd! That was me Boonman,....

I am lookin into the programmable ones, so I can change my timing curve to get me down the track a bit faster. They also offer them w/ a two step (stutter) for drag racing.

I havent decided between the Dyna ignition or the MSD. I hear that 350's benifit more from the Dyna since it uses stock flywheel- it gives more rotating mass. Where are MSD's use a small button flywheel- but im so light I think I could get by w/ either one

This is all great info guys. Sounds like I should wait untill my stock unit takes a crap. I am still not sure if it is worth the money for the hp you get out of it. I know my friend has a 250r with a 350 ct kit on it and he went to a cr500 ignition and it gave him 4 miles and hour up olds hill at glamis. That is worth it to me but 4 mph is about 7 hp I think?