2004 yamaha banshee problem

joshua_n92

hi i have a 2004 banshee stock carb 300 main jet 25 pilot jet 0.60 wiseco pistons, 4mil crank, inframe cpi , whene i'm on wot let trottle go and hit it back up she wont rev up anymore and just work on one cylinder seems right carb is out of fuel i have to wait let the fuel flow back into the carb thene she start back up i don't know why right carb runs out of fuel , any idea? thnx alot

your motor hates you. if you don't stop riding it and learn how to jet the hell out of that thing i GUARENTEE you will be rebuilding that bike all over again.  It doesn't take much....especially when your doing a wide open run, if they're jetted lean....and a decent amount like yours, they'll melt down in minutes. 

my motor is done i had everything cleaned she start perfect and idel perfect i let it idel for 10 to 15 min thene turn it off let it cooldown thene let it idel for another 15 min thene take it for a slow ride like 20 to 25 min everything is good now its time for rev it up she will rev up but the rev wasn't clean she like choking or something

• Like 1

your jets.  FFS......change your jets......not to mention they were already small, but now its starting to get colder out (depending where you are) 

Im telling you......shut it down and get on the jetting thing....at least get in the ball park......or your going to lock your motor up.

i take my carb out to put a bigger jet and on the mouth of the intak it had a crack almost half of it and shes sucking fals air i didnt notice cause the crack wak under the thing to tight the intake so the carb doen't come off now i has it replace and i did the choke test and she just bogged more eith the choke off and runs like crab

i take my carb out to put a bigger jet and on the mouth of the intak it had a crack almost half of it and shes sucking fals air i didnt notice cause the crack wak under the thing to tight the intake so the carb doen't come off now i has it replace and i did the choke test and she just bogged more eith the choke off and runs like crab

two thumbs up turbo!

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk