Noss Heads

Klotz

i am going to purchase noss heads very soon....im am just curious from people who have them what exactly they do and if they are worth it......how much more power....do they really cool the engine down that much....how much 5 or 10 degrees..or more.....just tell me what you know...

thanks

shane

Firts of all they look great. You dont have to change the head studs. There are a gasket free head. The domes are interchangable with pro design. Compression is up to you.If your crank is welded you can go higher than 160psi per cylinder.If your crank is stock stay under 160psi.

I just noticed you have Pro-Circuits.So do i and the Noss head will greatly improve your bottom end. I found the head wipes out that on/off lightswich powerband the pipes cause. PC's and the Noss head are a great combo. Try it and see for yourself!

k..im definatly gettting them foresure...would you reccomend that i weld my cranks and if so who does it..a shop or a friend that can weld good.....

thanks

shane

ps..or is it not worth it to weld you crank

k..im definatly gettting them foresure...would you reccomend that i weld my cranks and if so who does it..a shop or a friend that can weld good.....

thanks

shane

ps..or is it not worth it to weld you crank

your crank needs to be trued and welded, something best left to a shop that can balance it, try going 20cc domes you will be safe at any elevation on pump fuel, wont need to true and weld your crank and i agree with Brian the Noss head will wake up your Pro Circuits, you'll notice way more bottom end, unless your going to port your bike id stop at the 20's, the Noss head will drop your bike a good 10 degree's heat wise also, if your going to split your cases to weld your crank, you might as well build the top end at that time and i dont think that youll feel the difference between 150 and 170psi like you will going from your 110 now to 150, with the 20's........ you would also have to run race fuel at 170psi....David at Noss will hook you up, he has great service you can email him with dumb ass questions and he will reply with some shit you can understand. also it will take you about an hour to install, plus Davids head looks great........