Do you consider yourself a banshee expert?

Experts are hard to come by.

Fortunately for us, there are enough very knowledgeable members here on BansheeHQ that they can usually piece in the puzzle.

Fuxk the goat enough times and eventually it will sing the star spangled banner.

The biggest problem I see is the differences in opinion on mechanically sound and taking advise from someone who built there motor and maybe there buddies .some on here have built 100s . When you can take every bolt from motor mix it up in a can and still know where it goes like a dexterity test for mechanics

• Like 1

There are lots of opinions on here some of them are shit and some of them are actually worth something. One of the biggest issues is the answers can only be as good as the question getting ask! If you can not explain your issue right on a forum then the answer you are going to get is probably not going to help you at all. The other issue is people are in such a hurry to just type some worthless answer up to get there post in that they do not actually spend any time thinking about the question that was ask. Like was said earlier just go look at the repair thread so many of the answers in there are total crap. That being said how in the hell would you propose we make a qualifications list? LOL This could be pretty funny!!

I am inclined to agree with builder.  I do a great deal of searching and  don't post very often but am on this site everyday attempting to broaden my knowledge on a hobby I thoroughly enjoy. 

If you peruse the forums, especially the repair and mods forums, with any frequency, it really doesn't take long to see who really has a working knowledge on these machines and those who think they know more than they actually do.  Then there are those that don't know their ass from a hot rock,  often  posting without actually reading  the beginning of the thread, but post useless information anyway, seemingly to up their post count.  Often times, I find it somewhat comical when the "wisemen" on this site put a poser in check.

Just my .02

Locohomo does.

I definitely don't. If you ever actually read my posts I always say consult with a motor builder. I don't port motors or set them up. I'm an assembler but by no means am I a builder.

The only field I would consider myself an expert at is hillclimb bike setup.

I definitely don't. If you ever actually read my posts I always say consult with a motor builder. I don't port motors or set them up. I'm an assembler but by no means am I a builder.

The only field I would consider myself an expert at is hillclimb bike setup.

And pouring concrete!

And maybe beam spans? lol

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk now Free

are you trying to establish yourself as being smarter than loco? like i mean you post threads like...

"my bike is hard to start HEEEELP!" *two weeks later you work out your carbs are full of dirt

and

"will 4stroke packing work in my silencers???"....really?....REALLY???

idiot