what could have happened?

Daraji

Hey guys so long story short i went to the gas station to drink water left my bike for 5 mins came back kicked it and rode back to my car on paved roads and while i was on 6th gear my bike switched off i realized that someone had switched off the gas tank, i still have compression but my bike would start after 20 kicks what could have happened ? should i check my piston rings? my plugs i ppulled em off this morning and they were black. FYI i havnt changed my plugs since March

I couldnt have damaged the top end it worked once i reached my car then it stoped working then it worked again then it stoped while it worked with me the second time i rode it with all the gears everything was fine

Really so thats why your here asking for help? ive rode mine all the way back to camp with one side blown. Just a bitch to start

Really so thats why your here asking for help? ive rode mine all the way back to camp with one side blown. Just a bitch to start

You're a weird looking one

I took it into the shop he replaced the plugs kicked it worked fine then he checked for compression both cylinders were off by alot right was 50 left was hundred something, we are gonna re bore the top end to 64.25mm wiseco's lets hope thats the only issue and nothing happened to te seals in the crank or the crank it self

Instead of relying on hope why dont you tear the whole thing down since the top is coming off. Might cost you more later.

without a doubt the bottom of the engine is going to get opened that's why im hoping because i don't want it to cost me more.