Why is my banshee constantly over flowing radiator fluid ?

Thomas_S

Ok, well i recently rebuilt my whole banshee from the crank shaft which is now a 4-mil stroker with bored over pistons, power reeds, FMF SST fatty pipes, SST powercore exhausts and new seals/gaskets all around. Before the rebuild it ran fine and never over flowed.. Mow after the rebuild as soon as I start it the radiator fluid over flows and then eventually stops. Soo I ride it for half an hour or less then let it cool and then it over flows again. what could be the problem..?? I'm thinking i should just buy a new head and head gasket since that's the only thing that's not new besides the clutch basket and gears .. 

You do know that you can fill the banshee radiator all the way correct?  What I should say is that when you fill the radiator on the banshee all the way up.....it will puke out coolant until it gets to a certain point where it will then stop over flowing....its roughly about an inch from the top of the radiator.