Best Dune/Hillshooter Setup

eadams450

Im new to the banshee world but not to the dunes or 4wheelers. I have a banshee frame and a +6 swinger. My plan is to only ride it in the dunes little sahara and st anthonys. Im hoping for a 100hp motor I was wondering what everyone thinks would be best. Right now i have nothing besides the frame, so its kind of a blank slate. Thanks for any help.

budget not really sure. will be a lot more once im done with school. and i dont plan on being in a hurry with any of it. but idk for the motor id say 2500? not really sure though. Theres a +4mill from east coast atv on ebay but not sure if thats would come close to producing the power I want

2500 wont get you anywhere at a buildet when you said you only have a frame and swing arm. be real with yourself or this wil never happen. you need to buy a complete engine here or ebay. plan on spending 2-3 times that to build a nice one. avg cost for a drag build is 5-7k starting from nothing and doing as much yourself as possible