Is the 4mm serval really worth it?

I have had my serval for almost 3 years now probably ran a few hundred tanks of gas through it and I have not had any problems at all. I got mine from FAST with just clean up port. On asphalt I can launch in 3rd gear with 16-41 gearing and it still leaves black marks. I wouldn't hesitate to do the serval again. I have my bikes details on my profile

same riding place

stock carbs, t5's, dune ported 350.  well i think it was dune ported then maybe stock port.

http://

this is is def dune ported, but no the same riding place,

fast forward to 2:39ish, 

yeh GNR for sure ! 

yeh running ported serval with shearers and 34tm;s now.

you have a t5 pipe, which lacks over rev and top end power, then add that to a serval which also lacks top end, youre gonna have a bad time haha.

even with better pipes are bigger carbs, the stock port serval is alot better.

this is the only vid i have a 34tm, shearer non ported serval.

i have no vids of the ported serval.

Don't take it personally , He's just regurgitating what a certain "un-named builder" tells him.

Of course a Serval isn't going to make the power a Cub will (especially top end),,,,we all get it.

He's just like Windy. He has never won a fucking thing in his life, is a self proclaimed expert of all motors and can barely get his own junk to run right.

The behind the scenes stories on those two fucking clowns would make the Kardashians look like normal people.