Winter-izing

I know it's only August but we have pretty harsh winters here north of the border, for those of you along the northern states I'm sure you'd agree, just wanna know what y'all do to make sure your banshee starts in the spring

Alright so pretty much back to basics than, drain the fuel from the tank drain the carbs put a table spoon of oil in the cylinders kick it a few times and leave it till next year.

I would make sure to do like others have stated and kick it over maybe once a week or every other week depending on how much you ride

drain carbs, and I usually put a little oil down each cylinder and slowly roll the motor over.  I also use atv lifts to take the weight off the tires and suspension while its put away for the winter.  Also I usually change the trans oil for winter storage......not because it helps or anything......usually its a little nicer temp and also it winds up being one last thing you have to deal with when spring rolls around.

dude winter is the best time to ride! no mud, no dust, not10000 degrees getting monkey butt, never have to worry about engine running hot, SMOOTH ass trails and just a blast... only shit part is the lack of daytime sunlight.

539288_10152566630930133_105333416_n.jpg

601508_10152634009210133_388484873_n.jpg

on a side note.. if you really want to be safe... drain your gas tank, drop oil in cyls and kick over SLOW a few times. take off carbs rinse with carb cleaner and probably put oil on the slides so they dont gum up.....what ive done... come sprnig.. rinse gas tank out with a bit of fresh fuel to get any condensation and gunk out. take carbs apart re clean and good to go

Is that lake simcoe ?

Mix with stable and run every other week if possible. If not gonna run it then do as they all say, run stable through, drain everything, and add oil.

But packed snow is fun as shit to ride on! I'd go with kicking over that bitch