Best stock reeds for torque

If you want more low end go with the vf4's.  I recently switched from my stock cages and tdr reeeds to the 4's and it made a diference.  The power comes on sooner and is smoother than before and still pulls like crazy in the upper revs.  Also go with more compression to help low end. 

If you want more low end go with the vf4's.  I recently switched from my stock cages and tdr reeeds to the 4's and it made a diference.  The power comes on sooner and is smoother than before and still pulls like crazy in the upper revs.  Also go with more compression to help low end. 

Did you like the TDR reeds?  I just did a comperssion check yesterday.  150/151   Anyone run the Chariot cages?

Chariot cages are not rubber coated to dampen the reeds.

If you have money then the claims on vf4s are impressive. Otherwise dual stage reeds in fiberglass would be fine. For low end and longevity you will want to avoid carbon fiber reeds.

Did you like the TDR reeds?  I just did a comperssion check yesterday.  150/151   Anyone run the Chariot cages?

Yes the tdr's are good reeds IMO.  The vf4's are just better at low mid and top and they are smoother than the tdr's.  Well worth the money.  I've heard good things about the chariot cages also.