ship to australia

I don't get peeps not willing to ship outside the country.  Its so easy with USPS.  Get your free boxes, free customs sticky envelopes, print the label and customs form online and be done.  As long as the buyer pays shipping it is not hard to do. 

To get all that stuff free you need to have a USPS account and order them from USPS online or drive to the PO.  Some people dont have USPS accounts.     Its tough for me to even get to the PO sometimes.  Just not worth it for me.  If I had a business that deal with shipping product..  Then I'd probably be more inclined to ship out of country.  But for me the average joe who maybe sells a item once a month...  Just not worth dealing with it and having to worry about it not getting stuck in customs and other shit like that.   I do ship to Puerto Rico though.  :)

Sucked? Lol all you need to do is fill out a customs sheet.

yah, for some reason it took 3 weeks to get there.. buyer constantly bugging me about when he'll get his item and bla bla bla..   I had to go to the PO to get the paper work.. Take it home to fill it out.. Then back up to the PO to ship.  For some reason it seemed impossible to get a legit quote on shipping..  It sucked.  And with all the scams going on these days..  its not worth it.  I wont ship Int. again.  Puerto Rico is the closest thing to Int I'm going to ship.  If you dont like it,   Not really my problem is it? lol

Sent Yesterday, 08:24 AM

Hi can i buy the polished caliper for $85 plus postage to Australia

Sent Yesterday, 10:53 AM

Usa ship only

Sent Yesterday, 06:41 PM

Fuck ,this section is for all hq members not us only ,fuck off then,why us only? Moneys money ,shippings shipping, not like a paypal payment takes any longer to get to you its instant

Sent Yesterday, 06:59 PM

Pain in the ass to go to the post office and do the paper work! Fuck you and your kangeroo!
  • Like 1

if you are going to be an idiot and give the shipper a hard time with crap save everyone the hassle and not bother them...

if you are going to be an idiot and give the shipper a hard time with crap save everyone the hassle and not bother them...

what are you talkimg about?