king of the pack ? hq ride 2013?

camatv

Well, since we're posting artwork. I made a t-shirt and a mousepad for anyone who will wear it and post for pictures at the HQ ride...

Posted Image

If you bring that tee shirt with to the hq ride this yr.. Id rock it no questions asked!

If you bring that tee shirt with to the hq ride this yr.. Id rock it no questions asked!

Not a chance in hell I will drive 23 hours back to that dump.

30 degrees, fucking rain, shitty ass dunes, shitty hillbillies, shitty shitters, shit on the floor in the showers, hillbillies, disgusting women (tanners wife exempt), disgusting dudes, hillbillies, shitty food (pizza place sucked more dick than tyler in tanner's trailer), hillbillies, ugly women, and hillbillies.

Give me one reason why I should waste my time again?

To hang out with all the guys you bs with on here.. who cares if its cold or has ugly chicks the whole point of the trip is to bs talk some shit have fun drink and ride once in a while. . Make the trip it will be fun

I have yet to have a bad riding trip and yes I have rode in 8 deg winter weather ,100 plus deg summer weather,  thunder storms , went to hospitals to get fixed up etc etc it is what you make of it as long as I'm out with some buddies its a good time